Honeoye Inlet Area

Summitoutdoor1

Just a bit south there is a road that goes a little bit up the hill and ends at a trail that you can take all the way up on to the top. It is access to great hunting but not many people go up there as it is a tough climb and a long drag of you get a deer. I usually only go up there if there is good snow cover. Makes tracking and dragging soooo much easier. My hunting buddies won’t appreciate me spilling the beans on this area but best of luck to you. It’s beautiful land.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 46rkl said:

Just a bit south there is a road that goes a little bit up the hill and ends at a trail that you can take all the way up on to the top. It is access to great hunting but not many people go up there as it is a tough climb and a long drag of you get a deer. I usually only go up there if there is good snow cover. Makes tracking and dragging soooo much easier. My hunting buddies won’t appreciate me spilling the beans on this area but best of luck to you. It’s beautiful land.

Thanks! I understand the terrain of the land. Looking at hunting opportunities if anyone has ever been through there