Hack Attack

“My people came to me, Dan Coats came to me and some others saying they think it's Russia. I have President Putin, he just said it’s not Russia,” Trump said. “I will say this, I don’t see any reason why it would be.”

Putin earlier in the press conference repeated his claims that Russia did not interfere in the election to boost Trump — the clear conclusion by the U.S. intelligence community — even as he also said he preferred Trump defeat Hillary Clinton.

On Friday, Mueller indicted 12 Russian intelligence officers for their roles in hacking into Democratic computer systems.

Trump refused to confront Putin over the indictments at the press conference and said he has “confidence in both” Russia and U.S. intelligence agencies.

“I have great confidence in my intelligence people but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today,” Trump said.

He added that Putin also offered to have Russian investigators work with the special counsel on the case of the 12 Russian officers indicted for hacking.

“I think that's an incredible offer,” Trump said.

Pompeo said that there is no doubt it was the Russians and now Trump is pissed at him for saying that.  Trump is instead claiming it was the Chinese. What freaking American president has defended the Russians more than Trump?  Putin must have some big time dirt on Trump.  He's had Trump scared $hitless where Trump feels the need to kiss his a$$ at every opportunity to spare himself from something. I hope the truth comes out one day.