Wanted........Youth Bow

88GW

My daughter currently shoots a Bear Panda compound bow. It is an old school looking long bow with two pulleys. I am looking to upgrade her to a modern compound with adjustable draw and weight. If you have anything that fits this description shoot me a message or leave information in this post. Thanks.

How old is she? My daughter shoots a Diamond Nuclear Ice, and does great with it. It is just a mini version of a regular, adult size compound. If she needs something bigger than that, the PSE Chaos is a great bow that you can get for a reasonable price. Keep an eye over at Archerytalk.com, kids sized bows pop up for sale there all the time.

Heres my daughter shooting her bow just to give you and idea of its size, etc. She is about 4' 2"

2011-09-17_19-10-03_620.jpg

I think the draw was a bit too long for her last year, see how shes leaning back? It was her first time out shooting, we got it tightened up a bit more after that. I noticed her grip and had her change it that same day as well. She can hit the vitals on my 3D target all day at 10 or 15 yards with no peep. ;)

Parker and Boe Tec both may a grow with me bow that you can upgrade the limbs down the road. I normally would have bought the Bow Tec for my daughter but ended up with the Parker instead, was the Bow Tec you had to mail back to Bow Tec each time you wanted to upgrade it.Where the Parker you could get it upgraded at the bow shop.

88 Shoot me a pm i have a brand new parker side kick extream with 20 to 40 pound draw and its the one you can add the 40 to 60 pound limbs as they grow with the bow. I bought it this year after i feel and broke my collar bone and could not get my switchback drawn back. Its fully loaded,has had mabey 25 arrows shot with it and has a 127 inch 8 point under its belt. I bought it brand new on oct 15th and had the hope that my 14 year old daughter would take the intrest but it looks as though thats not going to happen.

• 3 weeks later...