OK..so where are they?......

growalot

DMP's go on sale Monday and they have slashed allotments...(good thing I think)...our life time tags have yet to arrive....hows that work?...It's a tradition for me top be the first in line at the clerks office to purchase tags...I'd like to still keep that tradition in applying for my DMPand this year I can get a land owners....superstition working here ???

DMP's go on sale Monday and they have slashed allotments...(good thing I think)...our life time tags have yet to arrive....hows that work?...It's a tradition for me top be the first in line at the clerks office to purchase tags...I'd like to still keep that tradition in applying for my DMPand this year I can get a land owners....superstition working here ???

If you have a Lifetime License, your already in the system and don't need your license in hand to get you DMP tags. 

Get your sleeping bag and get in line! ;)

Thank you Lawdwaz....my Dad in-law just called me last night and asked....I told him I'd put the word out and was waiting a reply....camps in a low # area and he feels better getting in line as soon as possible..lottery or not :D

Our clerk will be pleased to see me first thing...one year I went to Walmart and Mr. B heard about it every time he saw her...lol

I have found at least here in the north, the longer you wait the better off you are. I know it is a lottery, but last year most of my budies and myself got in early, all got turned down for 6a, and I had three preference points.  After the closing date, I got a permit mailed to me the second week of season.  The last week in september, I was in walmart and there were a few buying licenses. Long story short 5 in a row got permits for 6a and it was the last week to apply.  I am waiting this year even though I have 4 points.  It makes no sense to me to have permits left over.  Hand them out during the alotted time to apply rather than reject then mail them out later. 

I stopped off at the Town Clerk's office and talked the to pretty blonde that work's there . Got my ML , Archery licenses plus a DMP for 8H & 8F ...........yeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! alt=Very Happyhttp://www.downsouthhuntingforums.com/images/smiles/dancing_b06.gif[/img]alt=Very Happyhttp://www.downsouthhuntingforums.com/images/smiles/dancing_b06.gif[/img]...alt=Very Happyhttp://www.downsouthhuntingforums.com/images/smiles/dancing_b06.gif[/img]