Palin is $itch slappin Obama on C-Span........

My ears are bleeding from the comment about voting for Obama. Yikes Ron Paul would even make a better choice and that my firends is sad truly sad. Here is my favorite picture of the Great one and his wife. If it doesnt speak volumes about the donk I dont know what will.

post-1162-0-56306600-1329183830_thumb.jp

A few months ago, Larry the Cable Guy, with his show, Made In America made a surprize visit to the Palins homestead in Alaska. Her husband spent alot of time with Larry and his camera crew, but Sarah just waived and headed out jogging towards the end of the interview. She did leave a note in their van. Did anyone else see this?

HOT, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. I do not find Palin hot. Maybe if I had never heard her speak...or never knew of her quitting on Alaska...maybe then, I could wee her in a better light. But....probably not!!

You must like how Obama quit on America and the Constitution better... He reminds me a lot of King George... thinks he knows better how to spend (or I mean waste) the peoples money.

Over 5000 years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel…“Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the promised land.” Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said, “Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel. This is the “promised land.” Now, Obama has stolen your shovel, …taxed your asses, raised the price of camels, and mortgaged the “promised land!”

Stolen but a good one.

Over 5000 years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel…“Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the promised land.” Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said, “Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel. This is the “promised land.” Now, Obama has stolen your shovel, …taxed your asses, raised the price of camels, and mortgaged the “promised land!”

Stolen but a good one.

Oh that is to funny :D