Completed the prep on the first of 2 budget blinds going in this year. I think I've mentioned before that my property access could change at any point, so i don't want to invest heavily. 

This blind was $5 all in and that was the total for the burlap. It stands 40" to all and spans about 10' from tip to tip. It'll wrap around a big tree that i have in mind. I wanted it big enough for me and my son in case he tags along this year.  I'll update another pic one it's setup.

IMG_20210407_184817185.jpg

IMG_20210407_184751473.jpg

IMG_20210407_191215778.jpg

IMG_20210407_191938040.jpg

IMG_20210407_191948648.jpg

Edited by Bolt action
  • Like 6

Looking good. That’s a good use of materials using the pallets for the sides .  When my son was young and we would go out sit in a ground or brush blind .  He / we always had a great time doing that . 

• Like 1

That's my plan. I want to go out Saturday to get this set up. I'll bring him with me to help me brush it in. Then we'll have a place big enough for him to sit with me on scouting runs. 

Budget blind 2 is going up in another few weeks. That one will be similar, but will have a platform about 8' up. 

• Like 1