Unofficially....Live from the woods 2021 turkey hunting thread.

55 minutes ago, Rowdy10 said:

Oh hell yea, gotta love the challenge of pressured game -especially getting that elusive fall turkey in that short 2 week season and after they been chased for 3 weeks by pheasant shooters and their best friends
Personally feel that fall turkey should be left alone since population is so very low
-But some turkey desperados cant seem to get it (but it's legal so be it) most don't seem like they get any anyway -its no fun when there is a October 1st opener and Turks are acting like dumb or dumber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the heck is a pheasant, and what the heck do they have to do with fall turkey hunting  ??

Youse guys must live in a different woild......Hehehe...

• Like 1
  • Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a very interesting morning. Snuck into woods early. Looked around and said. That doesn't look like a turkey. Yup, it's a bear. 5 seconds later this bear ran straight at me. I can't post the video

7th Day out and,I  am finally on Board!  Had this Field to myself- ( not Stewart).   23lb Gobbler-- 1"+ Sharp Spurs, + a 10" Beard.  Bobbing Hen Decoy was out. Used a " Flydown Fla

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Pygmy said:

What the heck is a pheasant, and what the heck do they have to do with fall turkey hunting  ??

Some may know them as “ditch parrots”

• Like 1

c7d97d1b25f59144ccf2ed8ec06b7d26.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 1 month later...