Newest Deer Attractant

Tug i believe you mean CIDR (controled internal drug release). I believe anyone that sells pure in heat doe urine should bring all does into heat at the same time. I believe thats the only way to be 100% sure of the product you are offering is infact what it is. I guess they use a buck to have an idea a doe is in but that i believe would be a little iffy as bucks will chase,rub on and just act goofy around the does any time in oct and nov..

Fudd again clueless as to your comments. There was never ever a word about me selling scent on this site or any site because i do not collect scent at this time. There is no 3rd degree on my part. All i offered is my opinion as if i was going to buy a doe in heat scent i would want to infact have a urine that i knew 100% that it was doe in heat. Collected at her highest point in her cycle. There is only one way to be 100% sure of that. If your not real sure of that yourself..Well........

I do and i also give them my opinion on what has been working for scent guys for years. Which is just what i am doing. He in no way has to take any advice i put on here just as he does not have to listen when somebody calls your product BS. As i said..just my humble opinion on what has worked for many in the past. Take it for what its worth!!! By all means please go back.. Read my post and put back on this site where i knocked his product. I as a potential buyer asked a question from a company that is selling a product to the general public. Do tell.

Four Seasons I appreciate the input. I am sure you have a great deal of knowledge about this field, and I'm sure I could learn alot from you! I can honestly say we are not looking to push a crappy product, and fool people. We are very ethical, and take pride in what we are providing hunters. Scot, I also understand your point. Nothing is guaranteed when hunting, especially scents, it can only increase your odds. And Mr Fudd,...Thank you.

Just to add to this conversion, I did get to speak via email briefly with the guys at Antler Ice. He seems like a nice guy trying to start a business, and from NY to boot. As I said via email, I'll give it a try this season and let you all know my results :) I'll put it where I stick my trail cam's in the summer months coming up before the hunting season as well and see how effective it is. After I checked out the website, and the concept, it does sound interesting if the concept / idea's work.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok, first off, pistol pete- u have made your point with your fancy red bs.... leave the guy alone. I used Antler ice last year for the first time, boight some doe n heat. I have always used scents and have tried alot of them. I always found that the younger bucks were attracted. Long story short... i used it for the first time and had a mature buck literally come running in looking for a hot doe. This year i bought the ASU and have used it when hunting from the ground multiple times. Everytime i see the same thing, deer come in, sniff around and go right back to what they were doing, so it works. I like the stuff and cant wait to get me some doe n heat once the rut comes around. Shawn is a good guy just trying to get his name out there, why would he sponsor a site when he gets responses like these???? Good thing u idiots dont even care to try and hear him out and help a small business in NY.... form your opinions, make your stupid comments, act like you know everything about everything. All im saying is all the AI products i have used have worked so far, as they are supposed to, better than anything else i have tried,and i like the fact its made in ny....but to u that are so judgemental, its not like this is a forum dedicated to hunting ny... oh wait it is!

• 4 weeks later...