Have the same debate every regular season opening day!

moog5050

I think I only got like 6 sits in this year for bow so I’m sitting until I see a buck or doe I really don’t care . I’m on heard management this weekend. 

Are you boys drawing straws to see who is gonna sit where Biz was gonna sit?!? “His” buck on one of your walls would be ELECTRIC (and potentially a cause for a divorce attorney needed in SENY!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

We will have 4 guys hunting the property. My Dad will be positioned in his escape rt. Stand. As soon as the neighbors get moving the lower bowl in front of him becomes a super highway of deer vacating the neighbors property. I'll be in a blind hopefully with both my boys.... set off a 9 acre cut bean field tucked into a natural funnel under some pines. Lastly my buddy will be in a section of hardwoods near a know bedding area. It's always fun if we score some deer as a group, but like most have already said opening day of gun is more than just deer hunting...it's the comradery of the group that I can't wait for my boys to experience on Sat.b6d0692f019416ceb7696bde2c7bc7f9.jpg76c3dfaed888295688f6cb5e17b15b34.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Are you boys drawing straws to see who is gonna sit where Biz was gonna sit?!? “His” buck on one of your walls would be ELECTRIC (and potentially a cause for a divorce attorney needed in SENY!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah. I’m shooting a shotgun buck tomorrow and bow buck Monday. Book it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro