If you are forced to jab by your employer

For anyone forced to get the jab by their employer, when you copy your jab card and send it to your HR people, have this added to the copy you send and keep a copy for yourself.

Since the government has given all vax makers immunity from any liability for harmful side effects you may suffer, this may help prove your employer is responsible for any harm you suffer.

Also, it proves you were forced against your will by your employer if our courts ever hear a case against these employer mandates and find they were illegal violations of your rights.

Documentation of my compliance with employer mandated coercive demands, to submit to an injection of an experimental vaccine, without any scientific evidence or support that it will prevent the spread of a virus to others, nor prevent me from being infected by it, while ignoring superior natural immunity possessed by those who have already had the virus, as well as possible side effects and the unhealthy stress levels imposed on employees.  I’m involuntarily subjecting myself to this oppressive mandate, which unilaterally changes the employment contract of long time employees, in order to avoid abusive and expensive testing requirements that also expose me to possibly infected people, as well as threats of termination for insubordination due to non-compliance.   I view this employer mandate as a politically motivated attack on the individual liberty of those who wish to make their own healthcare decisions, as well as the 21st Century version of discrimination and bigoted prejudice, against those who choose not to submit to government induced hysteria, fear mongering and hyperbole, that is not based on any scientific or medical facts regarding workforce safety, since vaccinated people can also carry and spread the virus, but are not forced to accept the same testing mandate.  I have involuntarily submitted to this employer mandate due to coercion.

3 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Doesn’t work like that. I expressed concern and was told my medical benefits cover it

Call you insurance provided and verify it.  They will probably only cover your medical needs if you suffer a side effect, and for only as long as you have them through your work insurance.  If you ever left that job or started your own business, you would no longer be covered.

Besides, I'm talking about a lawsuit for liability against your employer here.

9 hours ago, Grouse said:

For anyone forced to get the jab by their employer, when you copy your jab card and send it to your HR people, have this added to the copy you send and keep a copy for yourself.

Since the government has given all vax makers immunity from any liability for harmful side effects you may suffer, this may help prove your employer is responsible for any harm you suffer.

Also, it proves you were forced against your will by your employer if our courts ever hear a case against these employer mandates and find they were illegal violations of your rights.

Documentation of my compliance with employer mandated coercive demands, to submit to an injection of an experimental vaccine, without any scientific evidence or support that it will prevent the spread of a virus to others, nor prevent me from being infected by it, while ignoring superior natural immunity possessed by those who have already had the virus, as well as possible side effects and the unhealthy stress levels imposed on employees.  I’m involuntarily subjecting myself to this oppressive mandate, which unilaterally changes the employment contract of long time employees, in order to avoid abusive and expensive testing requirements that also expose me to possibly infected people, as well as threats of termination for insubordination due to non-compliance.   I view this employer mandate as a politically motivated attack on the individual liberty of those who wish to make their own healthcare decisions, as well as the 21st Century version of discrimination and bigoted prejudice, against those who choose not to submit to government induced hysteria, fear mongering and hyperbole, that is not based on any scientific or medical facts regarding workforce safety, since vaccinated people can also carry and spread the virus, but are not forced to accept the same testing mandate.  I have involuntarily submitted to this employer mandate due to coercion.

That might be a lot more effective if you mentioned Maritime Admiralty Law, the Magna Carta, the Articles of Confederation and then signed it, "A Sovereign Citizen."

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

You can’t be forced by employer!

You can be mandated and just like I did you tell them where to stick it and walk away but an employer cannot force you to do anything!

They can fire you for insubordination if you don't comply.  That's obviously coercion to comply with the vax against your will.

They can make it a condition of employment and as long as they don't violate one of the deadly discrimination sins.  (Sex, Creed, Orientation, etc)

In NY, you are considered "At Will"   It is not a Right to Work State   They can fire you

You don't have to work for them.

But

They have no obligation to employ you unless it specified in a work contract such as a Union would have

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hueyjazz said:

They can make it a condition of employment and as long as they don't violate one of the deadly discrimination sins.  (Sex, Creed, Orientation, etc)

In NY, you are considered "At Will"   It is not a Right to Work State   They can fire you

You don't have to work for them.

But

They have no obligation to employ you unless it specified in a work contract such as a Union would have

Religious discrimination is one of the deadly discriminations sins isn’t it. The religious discrimination cases definitely will be in the higher courts. 

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH