Got my Dualliner yesterday

luberhill

3 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Was the rubber mat already there? Does that duraliner just protect the sides, front and tailgate?

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

No the rubber mat is part of the kit.

It fits in a channel that runs down each side pc

The mat is thick and heavy !

2 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

Why do I feel water can get trapped behind that and rot out your bed ?

The bed should have drain holes OEM.  

They can clog though if you’re doing any appreciable work with said truck and occasionally need to be cleaned out.   

1 minute ago, Lawdwaz said:

They can clog though if you’re doing any appreciable work with said truck and occasionally need to be cleaned out.   

Yea I guess , but you’d see it filling with water ..

Im not concerned about it .

I didn’t really want the spray in or the one pc plastic..

This seems well made and fits like a glove

Just now, luberhill said:

Yes 

Does that rubber mat slide out easy enough for cleaning?  Seems I’m doing that fairly often each fall……as a matter of fact, I should do the mat in my Tacoma today, I hauled a couple trips of pine boughs and logs a couple weeks ago and never swept it out properly.  

1 minute ago, Lawdwaz said:

Does that rubber mat slide out easy enough for cleaning?  Seems I’m doing that fairly often each fall……as a matter of fact, I should do the mat in my Tacoma today, I hauled a couple trips of pine boughs and logs a couple weeks ago and never swept it out properly.  

Larry where did you get the mat? I have carpet tiles in the bed of my truck and there are showing their age. I should replace them.

5 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Have you thought about spray in ?I would think it’s way less of a hassle ?

8 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Takes about 5 seconds , I did it yesterday and it was like a freezer in my barn.

The mat keeps the bottom of the side pcs in place , the top fits under the bed cap pc

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

Have you thought about spray in ?I would think it’s way less of a hassle ?

Theres nothing to spray in a 3rd generation Tacoma after 2016. The bed is composite, and there is no metal to spray. But there a couple weep holes at the head, and folks put a bed mat in just to keep stuff sliding around. I use a piece of epdm roofing, but they make some nice fitted mats both aftermarket and oem.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dinsdale said:

Theres nothing to spray in a 3rd generation Tacoma after 2016. The bed is composite, and there is no metal to spray. But there a couple weep holes at the head, and folks put a bed mat in just to keep stuff sliding around. I use a piece of epdm roofing, but they make some nice fitted mats both aftermarket and oem.

That works then 

35 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Usually if the front drains are plugged the water will run out the back between the box and tailgate when driving