Gotta start carrying - Part 2

fasteddie

Gotta start carrying an extra pair of shorts .

*Yesterday I was doing some Real Estate sign work and hauling my trailer . I was driving East on Ayrault Road toward 250 when some a-hole pulled out of a side street and crossed 2 lanes in front of me . I stood on the brakes and could hear my tires screech . The car behind me almost hit my trailer . 

*Today I was driving west on Ridge Road in Ontario . A car speeding from the opposite direction came 4 feet into my lane . I pulled over and drove on someone's lawn . I watched in my side mirror and saw the driver go off to the other side of the road . My 1st thought was to turn around , get the license plate number and call the cops . Don't know if the driver was high or having a seizure . I would have had to speed to catch up and probably would have gotten a ticket .

Time to start carrying extra shorts ! Stay out of this one Wooly !  :rofl:

• Like 2

This kind of thing is getting to be pretty commonplace. Yesterday I had a guy stopped at a stop sign as he was supposed to be doing. I saw him looking right at me and then just before I got to him, he pulled out like he was looking right through me. I had to jam on the brakes and get way over on the shoulder to miss him. Things got a little hairy there for a moment. What the heck is wrong with people these days? I have had all kinds of these crazy things going on. I do think that half the reason that I did manage to miss him is that I have come to expect that kind of stupidity and was not completely surprised.

eddie,

sounds like the 2nd driver was dinking around on their phone texting or such. Had a girl pass us on the QEW yesterday doing about 80 mph (Btw normal speed for the QEW). When she passed I could see her on her phone texting. She was hugging the left shoulder, would vere into the rumble strips , come partially back into her lane and do the same all over again. Was seriously awaiting her to clip a guard rail or into the grassy median. Can't teach common sense unfortunately.