Cabelas 3-D huting camo

That look's awsome,I feel the same way not being seen is a big no no on public/state land.Blaze ORANGE FOR ME over my woolritch.Yes guy's and gal's I did say and bring up the use of blaze orange very important to myself.

I havn't seen anyone wearing Blaze orange during bow season ............ ??????

I stopped off at Gander Mt this afternoon . They also have the leafy camo .That's because you dont have that many wacko's up state like we do down here,durring bow season i wear it to and from stand.

Erussell, I am a un-ashamed camo-aholic but i am not a big fan of the camo leaf outfits. To me, they are noisy and they tend to snag on every little twig when your walking through the brush. Also snag when your back is up against the tree. Some people really like them but when i pick out an outfit, i want it to do more then just conceal. Warmth, weather protection, scent control (in some cases) , comfort and concealment are all important. Most of these outfits only excel at the concealment portion and even that is a minimal improvement if at all. jmo.

Is it made out of some kind of mesh material?

that particular model above doesn't look like it, it looks like a regular jacket/pants combo but with leafy on it.... they do offer different models that are a mesh/screen type style with the leafy on it and even a bug suit that has heavy mesh with the leafy on it called bug tamer.... all these guys worried about bow opening oct 1st and complaining about it being too warm should really think about one a these.....

• Like 1