Queens man busted with "massive arsenal"

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/queens-man-busted-massive-arsenal-mountain-ammo-apartment-article-1.1149238

Guy only had 2 handguns. Rest were simply knives, paintball guns, and airguns. How's that a "massive arsenal"?

Not sure if he has a pistol license but a home pistol license allows the possession of 2 handguns in your home. The airguns on the other are technically illegal. The 10K rounds of ammo is only a fire code violation.

What really irks me is that he was labeled as a weird guy but they go on to mention that he has a NRA and "Proud To Have Served In The U.S. Armed Forces" sticker on his door as if that's the supporting evidence.

Yes, this does sound like a hyped-up story that was definitely expanded beyond simple news reporting. But then that's a media specialty these days. I'm not saying that this guy was totally rational and that he wasn't a wack-job nut-case. I'm just saying that what they were offering up as evidence didn't sho that to be the case. But what-the-heck .... It all sells papers, and that is all they care about.

WTH...did you read the comment from justice joker??...lol...Boy ole boy if the ole gun patrol came around our area they'd have an entire town to arrest...and it wouldn't be paint guns....

I do have to say if he really did serve our country...and is shooting in the air...knowing how this Gov. as nearly abandoned our wounded soldiers...those with out limbs missing...mentally wounded...perhaps having a phyc.eval. would not be a bad thing...instead of locking him up in prison where he has only time to....THINK

yes a psych eval and some quack doc says he has a mental illness and loses all the guns . The govt pushes the soldiers to say they have ptsd so then can strip them of the gun ownership rights. I worked part time at fort drum for a while doing those evals. They push you to give everyone a diagnosis.

Your right and I have to say ppl living in cities with life long city mentalities... may want to move into only suburbs and nice little built neighbor hoods if think of moving "to the country" ....for they'd not handle being really IN THE COUNTRY...with ppl do not think twice about having many longs gun... bows and pistols(permitted)...where the summer nights are filled with m-80s...fire works ...and gun shots...every mail box has cheaper than dirt and sportsman guide ads...NRA stickers abound and so do beware of dog signs....The sheriffs couldn

'thandle the calls...lol...disclaimer...not saying ALL city ppl...