new fixed broad heads by Muzzy

apoallo

I stumbled over these new fixed 3 blade broadheads at the local walmart and decided to give them a try this year. Muzzy Crosskill 125 grain 3 blade fixed. with trocar tip. I like muzzy when I had my bow so I figured these wouldnt be far off. same cutting diameter as normal muzzy 1 3/16" same weight just a more compact design for crossbows. I payed $34.99 a bit muich in my opinion since the same heads meant for bow were right next to it selling for $17.99 but why not give them a try. I will also be trying out NAP spitfire 125 grain for crossbow Anyone have opinions on either broadhead??? There are no reviews for the crosskills yet

why cant you use the mechanicals on your compound? the difference for the mechanicals for crossbows are that SUPPOSEDLY since the crossbow companies claim the crossbows have more thrust than compound the mechanicals will or can open up during flight. they made the crossbow mechanicals that the manufacturer i guess just made the blades harder to open.during flight and only on contact. as far as Fixed broadheads I dont see any reason why I cant use regular muzzy or anyother brand for that matter on the xbow.I just figured why not try something new.

why cant you use the mechanicals on your compound?

due to dislocating my shoulder ...I decided to lower my poundage to 49#'s...just don't feel comfortable taking a shot on a deer and not having them work right...it's a little bee buzzing in my ear...lol....I'll have to try one as a practice with the crossbow and see.....

• due to dislocating my shoulder ...I decided to lower my poundage to 49#'s...just don't feel comfortable taking a shot on a deer and not having them work right...it's a little bee buzzing in my ear...lol....I'll have to try one as a practice with the crossbow and see.....
    I understand