early season ( late sept. through early Oct.) rubs

flyfishingBowhunter

Dang, tore up. I have yet to see any scrapes. I did see a small buck trying to stick is nose up a does tail then Chase her a little. There is no way of course tht I'm saying the rut is here or anything. But, you could tell he was hoping.

How about this one? Anyone still seeing bucks running around together? Or have they all split up by now?

Dang, tore up. I have yet to see any scrapes. I did see a small buck trying to stick is nose up a does tail then Chase her a little. There is no way of course tht I'm saying the rut is here or anything. But, you could tell he was hoping.

How about this one? Anyone still seeing bucks running around together? Or have they all split up by now?

The neighbor saw two decent bucks hanging together this past Thursday. They were just milling around the edge of a field picking at some clover.

So far I have found one rub line but no scrapes. Going out today for another look around.

Checked cam yesterday I hung up on a scrape last week. 1,200 pics later, Two or three different eight pointers one is definite shooter. Last pic of two bucks together was friday afternoon. Eight pointer keeps showing up between 7:15-8 rather consistently. Got a few pictures of bucks sparring and a fox with no tail? Lot of scrapes and several rubs around.