Last weekend - lousy forecast

the blur

This season sure has gone by awfully darn fast (both bow and gun). I guess there are still a few days left for the muzzle loaders and the bow hunters that use that late season. Maybe you all will get a bit of snow to help you out a bit. For most of us, this sloppy, crappy, weekend will be the end.

This season has gone pretty fast for me. I took extra days off and i still have not gotten a deer. I will be out in my blind by 2 today. I am hoping for late rain tomorrow if not i will be in my blind again, was hoping to go to Brockport the next two mornings.

This season hasnt really gone by fast for me. Im almost looking forward to it winding down so I can get other things done. I plan on hunting this weekend, depending on how bad the rain is. I have blinds and covered stands to choose from. I will be out for 3 of the last 4 days of late ML to end the season.

Just got in from a cold rainy day in the catskills working the mountain. spooked up a couple doe's but no bucks to be seen.

Giving tomorrow morning another pre dawn hike and going to probably ride it out till 1-2pm and call it a season. Supposed to be rainy and chilly tomorrow not exactly what I consider fun, sitting around getting wet and cold hoping a deer walks by

The forecast keeps changing. an hour ago it was rain all day. now the rain is ending in the morning. So I'm still not sure if I'm driving 2 hours to sit in the rain. I'll check the forecast again later.

and to all your hard core guys. while I enjoy hunting, I do NOT enjoy sitting in the rain. :) I'd rather order some venison over the internet !!