New to NY - HORNELL

Phystech

Hello All;

I just moved to NY from Alaska. I am looking for friends, shre lease, etc for the Area. I am in Hornell, Steuben County. I hunt Deer, Turkey, Ducks, Birds, Squirrels, etc. I love getting out and hunting. I also fish- Bass, trout, etc. I have a 4 wheeler and a truck but no boat at this time. I have hunted the area in the past but no longer have access to land.

Thanks

Gary

post-2980-0-62141800-1355086821_thumb.jp

Pygmy- I lived in Eagle River, Outside of Anchorgae. I hunted the Wasilla, Elmendorf AFB, Sutton and Old Glenn HWY area. I fished for kings on the Deshka River, Duck hunted, Bear and Moose Hunted. I harvested my first Black Bear in Prince William Sound with a local friend. It was a blast.

Thanks guys for the welcome.

welcome to NY and to the site. i used to spend a lot of time in Hornell. i worked at Morrison Knudson (now called Alstom) rebuilding locomotives, transit and subway cars. and could of spent way to much time at

Luceys. :drinks: oh well. lots of good hunting on the state lands nearby. good luck and again welcome.