whackos at it again......Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting: Newtown, Connecticut

tughillhunter

Frankly I know that the people noted are rabid fanatical gun control advocates that have spent decades doing whatever they can to eliminate guns. It is their life's ambition and they hope it to become a part of their legacy. Yes, I believe that they are perfectly willing and happy to exploit this tragedy for their own agenda. And as a matter of fact they have begun already. I am sure that they feel sorry for the lives lost, but will not hesitate for even a minute to exploit the situation for their own benefit and the furtherance of their ambitions and agenda. And the proof is in their immediate enthusiastic reactions. They are not wasting a minute of this opportunity and most likely had a response already prepared and a plan in place for this event even before it happened.

Wow I guess I should have read your last couple of statements before i responded to you in my last post. You believe people on this site had prepared responses and a plan in place for this????? Do you realize there is not one post on this entire thread where anyone is even remotely wqriting anything that resembles what you are claiming. Show me on post Doc where someone here had a "immediate enthusiastic reaction", etc. Go away.

Edited by popit
  • Like 1

Of course there will always be people that will exploit tragedies. To say the are happy about it and celebrating this tragedy with high fives and grins is an incredible stupid thing to say.

Let this guy Doc keep writing. Its like giving him a shovel so he can keep digging his own hole.

• Like 1

What is wrong with you? Lets let this post die off. Go back and read this whole thread and it seems like a lot of talk about people with an Anti agenda but no one is really on here fighting for that. There is a lot from you defending yourself and your beliefs though. You are the one who made the statement that some people on this site look forward to that type of news. I have a hard time believing even someone who is completely Anti-Gun would ever wish this to further their agenda. Do you really believe people on this site were happy when they heard 20 children were killed? let me know your answer? Talk about exploiting a situation. How many post have you made on this topic since it started? I have already stated I have received numerous private messages from people on this subject. In everyone of them I am told to keep at it with" you "and that this is your M O and to be honest you are not painted in a very good light. This thread was moving in a positive direction lets keep it that way. Go find something else to do today. You have spent the better part of this past weekend on here trying to drive home your point and I think you have alienated a lot of people. In spite of this i wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and hope you have a happy and healthy new year., I am a bowhunter 100% I do not gun hunt but I absolutely have no problem with anyone that does and I am all for the 2nd amendment.

Please stop lying about my words. I even went to the trouble of re-quoting what I said and yet you still insist on saying that it was about people on this site. I will repeat that I did not include any words about people on this site. The first time you misquoted that it may have been a mistake. The second time it is a lie. The connection with someone on this site was first made by you when you became so indignant and began to defend these people. You put yourself in that bucket .... I didn't.

As far as this thread never ending, I will say that I am only reacting to each of your posts. You seemed to have made a career out of attacking me and my opinion about the people that exploit these kinds of tragedies for their own agenda. That is your choice not mine.

As far as your contention that I have alienated some people, imagine what people must think of you to be defending those that thrive on exploiting tragedy for their own ends. If I alienate those that believe that such callous exploitation is proper conduct, then I guess that probably is no big loss. I am even more sorry that there are people that believe that defending these people is the right thing to do. I find no possible defense for those that would exploit tragedies of any kind just to further their political causes. And I don't apologize for that nor do I find any common ground with those that do.

• Like 1

Wow I guess I should have read your last couple of statements before i responded to you in my last post. You believe people on this site had prepared responses and a plan in place for this????? Do you realize there is not one post on this entire thread where anyone is even remotely wqriting anything that resembles what you are claiming. Show me on post Doc where someone here had a "immediate enthusiastic reaction", etc. Go away.

And again, there you are lying about my replies, and you know it. There is nothing in my reply that talks about anyone on this site. What is the matter with you that you are trying to keep saying that. You know that it is untrue and yet you keep purposely lying about that. Have you no integrity? I hope the problem is that you are not (or cannot) really reading my replies. That at least would make up a reasonable excuse for what otherwise can only be interpretted as simple lying.

Look, I guess you win on this one. I cannot carry on a conversation with someone who makes up untrue quotes. At the very least, I can only debate with someone who has some bit of integrity. I have to admit that your dishonest style of debate is something that I have never encountered and apparently is quite effective at shutting down conversation. So congratulations .... I guess. You have finally proven yourself to not even deserve a response.

Please stop lying about my words. I even went to the trouble of re-quoting what I said and yet you still insist on saying that it was about people on this site. I will repeat that I did not include any words about people on this site. The first time you misquoted that it may have been a mistake. The second time it is a lie. The connection with someone on this site was first made by you when you became so indignant and began to defend these people. You put yourself in that bucket .... I didn't.

As far as this thread never ending, I will say that I am only reacting to each of your posts. You seemed to have made a career out of attacking me and my opinion about the people that exploit these kinds of tragedies for their own agenda. That is your choice not mine.

As far as your contention that I have alienated some people, imagine what people must think of you to be defending those that thrive on exploiting tragedy for their own ends. If I alienate those that believe that such callous exploitation is proper conduct, then I guess that probably is no big loss. I am even more sorry that there are people that believe that defending these people is the right thing to do. I find no possible defense for those that would exploit tragedies of any kind just to further their political causes. And I don't apologize for that nor do I find any common ground with those that do.

OK I have no idea where you think I defended those who exploit this type of tragedy. Its simply not true and no where in any of my post is there any indication to that. Normally I would take huge offense to that but I can see that you just love this back and forth bickering so I will bow out now. If you want to continue with your constant negative post go argue with some of the other people you have irritated on this thread. You are the type of person I really try to avoid being around in my personal life. There is just too much negativity in this world. Maybe you will get in the Christmas sprit and let this post die off. Once again wishing you a Happy Holiday season!

• Like 1

And again, there you are lying about my replies, and you know it. There is nothing in my reply that talks about anyone on this site. What is the matter with you that you are trying to keep saying that. You know that it is untrue and yet you keep purposely lying about that. Have you no integrity? I hope the problem is that you are not (or cannot) really reading my replies. That at least would make up a reasonable excuse for what otherwise can only be interpretted as simple lying.

Look, I guess you win on this one. I cannot carry on a conversation with someone who makes up untrue quotes. At the very least, I can only debate with someone who has some bit of integrity. I have to admit that your dishonest style of debate is something that I have never encountered and apparently is quite effective at shutting down conversation. So congratulations .... I guess. You have finally proven yourself to not even deserve a response.

I win???? Sorry did not realize you thought this was a contest. Ohh how I would love to send you some of the private messages people from this site have me in regards to you but its the Holiday season. Tell you what Doc you win. In rereading your post you did not directly say people on this site when making all those despicable comments you typed but lets call it like it is we all know what the word inference means now don't we .

• Like 1

You are the type of person I really try to avoid being around in my personal life. There is just too much negativity in this world. Maybe you will get in the Christmas sprit and let this post die off. Once again wishing you a Happy Holiday season!

i thought you were going to let it die off?

• Like 1

Some of the posts are a perfect example of why things are the way they are... certain people hear and read what they want to read not what is being said... Doc is right on base when he says that there are people with such hatred for guns that they do nothing all day, every day, but plan ways to abolish the 2nd amendment... and those plans have included exploitation of a heinous event like that which occurred in CT. They may feel for the victims, but look to this tragedy as the perfect avenue to finally get what they have been seeking for so long. We live in a world now where for some people anything goes to attain ones objective. We see it in government, we see at work and we even see it here on the forum... again, it is the human condition and it continues because some look the other way as if it doesn't exist.

• Like 1

Has anyone else heard that the theater shooters father AND the CT waste of life's fathers were both scheduled to testify in the LIBOR scandal? It wouldn't surprise me one bit. Manchurian candidate? Yep I said it.

I don't trust this gov't as far as I can crap. I think this lack of trust is why most have an issue with a full blown gun registration system. I mean come on, when's the last time the gov't got anything right? There's extremists on both sides of the fence, in all parties, who throw in their twist or agenda into a bill, then when it gets passed, oops we missed that part about confiscating all guns. (Figuratively speaking of course)

I think joe antlers version of how an extreme uprising could play out is realistic. What scares me is a revolt starting because of some extra restrictions in a new gun bill. I don't ever want to have to stop working to fight a civil war unless its ultimately necessary. I think more people would die from food and med shortages than battles in that scenario.

There better be some strong wording in a gun registration bill to protect law abiding citizens from abuse of power should these ideas be enacted or I doubt it will ever go through. I for see some gun legislation being bargained as a compromise to the fiscal cliff smoke and mirror show. What say you?

Sorry if this is the wrong thread, I didn't know which of the 10 gun control threads to post on. Carry on...

what gets me is that initially there were only two handguns inside, and a long gun in the trunk. then it turns into two handguns , an AR15 (I think a lot of people mistake the AR for Assault Rifle as opposed to ARmalite) and a slew of 30 round magazines inside , and a shotgun in the trunk. Seems odd that if the AR was the primary weapon used, that it wasn't initially accounted for.