C'mon man buck it up

moose

I noticed there is not lot of supporting members on this web sight. I would think to believe that everybody that likes to visit this web site or have an opinion would donate to this cause so its here for now and the future. Also noticed that some people have 500 posts or more is still not a supporting member. So I would think you would want to donate $10 to the cause. C'mon man. You blow $10 every time you walk into a sporting good store. Buck it up.

• Like 4

Huh! Didn't know about any kind of donation. I've been reading this forum almost every day since I first discovered it and never knew there was a way or reason to donate. What are we donating to? What does it support? Just wondering

I got along just fine before this site and never spent/donated a dime. Never felt the need to "buck up" for anything with so many FREE sites out there with the same content.

I think some guys just like to see their username highlighted in BLAZE ORANGE so other members know where they stand on that issue,lol

Huh! Didn't know about any kind of donation. I've been reading this forum almost every day since I first discovered it and never knew there was a way or reason to donate. What are we donating to? What does it support? Just wondering

you can donate by going to the tab hunting ny store. And the donation goes to the web site to cover any cost that could come about you no everything is not free.

I got along just fine before this site and never spent/donated a dime. Never felt the need to "buck up" for anything with so many FREE sites out there with the same content.

I think some guys just like to see their username highlighted in BLAZE ORANGE so other members know where they stand on that issue,lol

I donate because I like the site. Also don't want to see it shut down and also it seems to be local. I see with 1200 and more post you visit often figure you want to support the cause. I started this thread cause I noticed there was a lot of visitors with A LOT of post and they were not supporters. MERRY XMASS. have to go shovel now for the third time in one day.
  • Like 1

I donate because I like the site. Also don't want to see it shut down and also it seems to be local. I see with 1200 and more post you visit often figure you want to support the cause. I started this thread cause I noticed there was a lot of visitors with A LOT of post and they were not supporters. MERRY XMASS. have to go shovel now for the third time in one day.

I understand and enjoy the site as well, but strictly for entertainment purposes and fun not to solve worldly issues,lol

BUT- there are days you couldn't PAY ME to read some of the posts here. It would bother me that I felt I was funding members that heald their posting standards at a different level sometimes.

It's good to see the site has some supporters but you can't expect everyone feels as strongly about it as others may.

Merry Christmas to all!

I know it is not free to run the site,that's why I help out.Heck I post pictures and use band width etc. I'm not rich by any stretch of the word,but I find it.I went a little farther than $10 because I want the beenie and sticker! I like to show off my HuntingNY stuff in my neck of the woods here in Pa. ..I don't always agree with what people say on here,but I will defend your right to say it.

• Like 1

$10 could be a lot for a person, never know

If they have the computer to see and enjoy the site ten bucks should not be a issue. I need to buck up myself. I like the site because most of it is local stuff...At least in the areas i hunt. Love the pics also. Dont care how some go a little overboard on some things as im sure some dont agree with me but that comes with the public fourms!

I have also met some great guys that hunt where i do and we share info with each other. Cant get much better!

Edited by Four Season Whitetails

do you become a supporter by buying an item like hats or sweatshirts or by doing the Gold or Silver donation thing?

You can buy something or you can just pay$10 and i believe you get a sticker and % off your purchase for 1 yr.

If they have the computer to see and enjoy the site ten bucks should not be a issue. I need to buck up myself. I like the site because most of it is local stuff...At least in the areas i hunt. Love the pics also. Dont care how some go a little overboard on some things as im sure some dont agree with me but that comes with the public fourms!

I absolutely agree with you on every point. I am on a tight budget and might become a supporting member when i feel the time is right, not when someone says i should

You can buy something or you can just pay$10 and i believe you get a sticker and % off your purchase for 1 yr.

I absolutely agree with you on every point. I am on a tight budget and might become a supporting member when i feel the time is right, not when someone says i should

By all means!!!! When and if....Im sure the site will go on if some cant buck it up!!!

• 1 month later...