Redfield Scope

I have been looking at getting a new rifle and topping it with a Redfield Revolution 3-9x50. Made in USA, priced right, Leupold lifetime waranty and so far have read tons of great reviews on it. I would love to hear if any fellow members have one?

I have one. Can't remember if it's the revolution or the revenge. Have to wait till I get home to check. It's a great scope and gives very crisp images. My only gripe I have with them (and a very minor gripe at that) is that it doesn't come with scope caps or a cover and it was a pain for me to find ones that fit.

The Revenge is not made in the states. And the reviews did not seem as good.

Well , i'll be darned . I read where Redfield was welcomed back in the States and were owned by Leopold & Stevens . From what I could see after your post is they are apparently manufactured in the Phillipines . Anyway , they have excellent clarity and easy to adjust the view . I liked the Redfield Revenge better than any other scope I had looked at .

http://redfield.com/redfield-revenge/

• 1 month later...