DHS Raids Gun Collectors House-Confiscates Guns, No Charges Filed

HSI,(Homeland Security Investigations), or ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement), deal with what? Well, they are responsible for interior enforcement of Immigration and Customs laws. There are laws pertaining to what you can import into this country. From automobiles, toys, to firearms.

"Federal investigators are saying that they are investigating him for gun smuggling, tax evasion, violating importation laws."

Sounds like a great guy. But who knows, we will see when he is charged, and ultimately tried by a jury.

I suspect that this may only be a part of a story. I'm not saying that that site is not reputable, but I would like to see some confirmation from a few other sources before I get too excited. There may have been a few details left out or unavailable when this story was written. It sounds a bit hard to believe.

• Like 3

HSI,(Homeland Security Investigations), or ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement), deal with what? Well, they are responsible for interior enforcement of Immigration and Customs laws. There are laws pertaining to what you can import into this country. From automobiles, toys, to firearms.

"Federal investigators are saying that they are investigating him for gun smuggling, tax evasion, violating importation laws."

Sounds like a great guy. But who knows, we will see when he is charged, and ultimately tried by a jury.

Doesn't that just kind of, sort of, violate "due process"?

• Like 1

First, the Zapruder film is viewable in it's entirety. Secondly, I've no idea what you mean by saying "They're kept in the same vault."

Do you understand why I'd like to see the warrants and affidavits?

No, unless you are his lawyer. Do you check the warrants of everyone who is arrested under title 19?

Monk, don't bother wasting time with these buffoons. I don't think a normal conversation is possible without them getting personal and feeling attacked.

Who are you calling a buffoon? Thats not nice. I just reread the thread. Where was there "not normal" conversation.

I think you should take a chill pill.

Edited by Ford

Who are you calling a buffoon? Thats not nice. I just reread the thread. Where was there "not normal" conversation.

I think you should take a chill pill.

Ford, I wrote something, but then I realized that you read the thread and found nothing wrong with the tone, so I deleted what I wrote. It'll just be a waste of my time.

Thanks for your services to your community.