Need help gathering gun crime statistics?

If you can't find any quotes, how is it that you guys are all so comfortable stating exactly what 'their' agenda is?

And, as far as the first part of your post, statistics do not imply cause. They imply correlation. Your interpretation of the statistics lead to your perceived cause.

If you can't find any quotes, how is it that you guys are all so comfortable stating exactly what 'their' agenda is?

And, as far as the first part of your post, statistics do not imply cause. They imply correlation. Your interpretation of the statistics lead to your perceived cause.

That is why I put Cause in quotes. Just as the legal ownership of an assault weapon or a high capacity does not reflect the actual cause of the murders. I am applying their same failed logic. But let's discuss it. Blacks accouned for 52% of total murders, Cauc.-45% and other-3%. This is with a % of population 72% Cauc and 13% Black. 15% other. Apply "their" logic to those numbers and what would the results be?

Just as the legal ownership of an assault weapon or a high capacity does not reflect the actual cause of the murders. I am applying their same failed logic. But let's discuss it. Blacks accouned for 52% of total murders, Cauc.-45% and other-3%. This is with a % of population 72% Cauc and 13% Black. 15% other. Apply "their" logic to those numbers and what would the results be?

You're trying to make an argument that seems to imply that race is the 'cause' of gun crimes. I'm not going to dignify that by engaging. I do agree that legal ownership of AR's and high capacity magazines does not cause crime. But, their availability does make a criminal far more deadly.

Vurgil. I don't think that that race has a darn thing to do with the crime. If you look at their logic though and take Biden's view that anything is worth just saving one life, then where do we stop the insanity? Males are also far more likely to commit firearms murder. DO we take all the guns away from Males? Age groups of between 18 and 25 account for the vast majority of firearms murders, Do we keep them from owning? Statistics show that the highest percentage of firearms murders are in Urban areas. Do we just ban firearms for any city residents? My point was that statistics can not stand alone to draw a conclusion. Just as your statement that the AR's and high capacity mags in the hads of law abiding individuals makes the criminal more deadly. If you support the legislation, that is what you are saying becasue the laws are only impacting the law abiding.

I do agree that legal ownership of AR's and high capacity magazines does not cause crime. But, their availability does make a criminal far more deadly.

This is a line of logic that can be used as justification to eliminate any gun. It's all a matter of judgemental relativity, which turns the whole discussion into an emotional, subjective quagmire. Is that where you are heading with all this?