Did You Know Is In Hancock, NY?

Would that be the one on Roods creek rd.?

It is very true! The automatic gunfire was heard by guys working on the millenium pipeline. The guards at the gate are armed.

The vanloads of them often enter the town of Deposit. Their children are homeschooled and the Town of Deposit has to proviode their literature. I was told by my grandfather that they don't even have plumbing.

I'm in the Deposit area very frequently as I have alot of family there and the townspeople are very aware of the "islamburg".

The place can be viewed on google earth. Just go to Roods creek rd. and look for the compound. Ya can't miss it!

So when will their weapons be checked, registered, confiscated?

Illegal...

Bing maps is better quality...

NEVER we have a muslim as president.... have you forgotten?

Wow a group put their national head quarters right here in upstate NY. shouldnt we be proud.....

Makes you miss the days when the mafias national meetings were held in apalachin.

A Worldwide terrorist cell headquarters no less.... i wonder if we could buy AK-47's from them?

It might explain the recent upswing in drug activity in Delaware County.

Fully auto rifles? Yep, still illegal.

Magazines with over 7 shot capacity? Also now illegal.

(If) they don't have proper sanitation, then that is probably against the law as well.

The informant described battery and abuse, that's not legal.

While these are still assumptions, they are not all unfounded. The guards being armed is reason enough to have them looked into.

i'd get them looked into personaly...

This old news I seen this years ago. It is an issue that needs to be addressed thou. It is very strange that law enforcement or Homeland security hasn't broke this up. Spineless pieces of sh**. If this group is breaking any laws or a threat to national security they therefore have no rights especially since the Patriot Act. I know some crazy rednecks down there that would take care of this issue can't believe they haven't to be honest.

Hey we have a muslim president!!! for all we know he prob vacations on this compound...

Im surprised they havnt been taken out yet also...

If the govt knows all of this why don't they shut them down. Oh wait yea we'll just follow them and maybe they will lead us to a bigger fish, just like the 9/11 hijackers, oh wait they lost track of them...oh well...lets move on to the next screwed-up operation...hopefully it won't bite us in the you know what.

• Like 1

very far from it my friend. But ignorant arguments and points don't help the cause. Instead point out how much of hole he has dug us with the national debt, And then when your opponent points to Bush, you can counter with the fact that it has increased more in 4 years under Obama, then 8 under Bush. Point to unemployment rates and failed energy programs. Use facts that matter in politics and you'll have a better debate with the other side. Spew facts about his origin, race and religious beliefs and you'll be instantly branded as a Fox news zombie and you're not addressing the real issues with him as the president. And your points will be ignored.

Here are 2 freebees:

He said he would not raise taxes on the middle class, but on the first of the year the social security tax breaks expired and all of our paychecks became smaller as a result.

A database of those mental unfit to possess a firearm would not have prevented the CT shooting, and is in direct violation of Obamacare, which states no databases may exist in regards to ones health.

very far from it my friend. But ignorant arguments and points don't help the cause. Instead point out how much of hole he has dug us with the national debt, And then when your opponent points to Bush, you can counter with the fact that it has increased more in 4 years under Obama, then 8 under Bush. Point to unemployment rates and failed energy programs. Use facts that matter in politics and you'll have a better debate with the other side. Spew facts about his origin, race and religious beliefs and you'll be instantly branded as a Fox news zombie and you're not addressing the real issues with him as the president. And your points will be ignored.

Here are 2 freebees:

He said he would not raise taxes on the middle class, but on the first of the year the social security tax breaks expired and all of our paychecks became smaller as a result.

A database of those mental unfit to possess a firearm would not have prevented the CT shooting, and is in direct violation of Obamacare, which states no databases may exist in regards to ones health.

Hey im just ribbing....

BTW this is what bush thinks about Ohbummer

LOL LOL

post-2634-0-71499300-1362679256.jpg

Well it seems we have a quandary here..... islambad needs to be investigated, shut down or what have you. gov. intrusion on our rights is unacceptable. lets throw in freedom of religion and all thats included with it. Do you monitor their communications but argue that yours shouldn't? should we fly drones over their compound but not the fields we hunt? do we storm the muslum/islam camp but declare the methodist camp in deposit off limits to the gov. because of religous freedom? yep we have a quandary.....

The second pic posted by Joseph is correct.

Call BS all you want. Being from NYC, you must have a slough of friends that frequent Delaware county. So just have them ask the locals, you'll get your answer.

I have a family member who's a NYCDEP officer who patrols the cannonsville reservoir area and she's never called BS on it. If you'll also notice, the place is uphill from the NYC watershed. Could you imagine if they truly don't have sanitation. EEEW! NYC would be better off getting it's drinking water outta the East river or the Hudson! Maybe that's Delaware Countys' way of getting back at NYC for coming in during the 1960's and flooding the town that was once called Cannonsville(where my grandpa lived and worked), along with numerous other towns all just to build the watershed.

Take that city slickers! LOL

I'm sure the Govt.'s sattelites could zoom in to see the Aaron Neville on their faces, so maybe they are under surveilance...?

Edited by PREDATE

The second pic posted by Joseph is correct.

Call BS all you want. Being from NYC, you must have a slough of friends that frequent Delaware county. So just have them ask the locals, you'll get your answer.

I have a family member who's a NYCDEP officer who patrols the cannonsville reservoir area and she's never called BS on it. If you'll also notice, the place is uphill from the NYC watershed. Could you imagine if they truly don't have sanitation. EEEW! NYC would be better off getting it's drinking water outta the East river or the Hudson! Maybe that's Delaware Countys' way of getting back at NYC for coming in during the 1960's and flooding the town that was once called Cannonsville(where my grandpa lived and worked), along with numerous other towns all just to build the watershed.

Take that city slickers! LOL

I'm sure the Govt.'s sattelites could zoom in to see the Aaron Neville on their faces, so maybe they are under surveilance...?

Kensico Reservoir is fishing just fine. Lake Trout, Brown Trout, galore!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

The BATF and FBI didn't have any quandary about attacking Waco, TX did they?

Nor ruby ridge, however the back lash of the civil rights violations was massive. the oklahoma bombing was a direct retailiation for ruby ridge. Now in waco the original warrent was for david corresh selling and possesing illeagal firearms outside his home (compound). Janet reno simply decided she did not need to follow constitutional law (nor common sense) and illeaglly persude her own agenda by invading a private home/church. And she paid dearly with loss of life on both sides, those under her, and those innocent. My point on the quandary is how do you fight against the intrusion of gov. into your personal, private, lives, but expect the same gov. to intude on the liberties of others? If they want to live like pigs, prescibe to shiria law, and allow no one on there property, so be it. until they move out beyond thier fences how can we tell them what to do when we are fighting/complaining about our liberties being infringed upon every day? thats the quandary.

Nor ruby ridge, however the back lash of the civil rights violations was massive. the oklahoma bombing was a direct retailiation for ruby ridge. Now in waco the original warrent was for david corresh selling and possesing illeagal firearms outside his home (compound). Janet reno simply decided she did not need to follow constitutional law (nor common sense) and illeaglly persude her own agenda by invading a private home/church. And she paid dearly with loss of life on both sides, those under her, and those innocent. My point on the quandary is how do you fight against the intrusion of gov. into your personal, private, lives, but expect the same gov. to intude on the liberties of others? If they want to live like pigs, prescibe to shiria law, and allow no one on there property, so be it. until they move out beyond thier fences how can we tell them what to do when we are fighting/complaining about our liberties being infringed upon every day? thats the quandary.

Well put