finished up our season with 83 coyotes and 2 fox.

we broke our existing record of 82 coyotes and 2 fox from 2010.. this year we shot 83 coyotes and 2 fox. all takin in Westmorland, waterville,. paris hill, Brookfield, madison and Hamilton areas

heres a few pictures from the season

wp20130316005.jpg

wp20130222003.jpg

2324g.jpg

v37b8.jpg

vf2bc.jpg

• Like 6

I have no idea how much we made on em, I'm not the one who skins and puts em up. My guess 3 grand is a rough guess. There is fur autions all over the place . One we use is in Herkimer, but alot of people I know take em to nafa is Canada and bring big money. No we do not have any cats around here. IV only ever seen 2 they are around. But good luck finding any concentration.

We hunt every day of the week if snow conditions and weather permits. We aren't lookin to make money on it. Just for the sport of hearing the dogs bark. We have just got great dogs and got efficient at killing em. Also hard to let people who haven't done it before shoot em. Gotta shoot em on the run and worry about a dog getti g shot.

• 2 months later...