Uncle Joe...

Deerthug

Just as mom walks though the door, little Jonny comes running over. He says ''Mommy, Mommy. I was playing in daddy's closet and he came in with the lady next door and they started kissing and then they took off each others clothes and laid down on the bed...''

The mother interupts him. ''Stop right there!! Wait 'till daddy comes home!!''

When the father finally returns from work, mother promptly goes up to him and says ''I'm leaving you.''

The father, bewildered, slowly asks ''Why!?! What did I do??''

The mother turns to Jonny and says '' tell daddy exactly what you told me today!''

''I was playing in daddy's closet and he came in with the lady next door and they started kissing and then they took each other's clothes off and laid down on the bed...just like what you and Uncle Joe did last summer.'' ;)

• Like 1

One day, little Johnny's mother decided to take him to the zoo. When they arrived, the first exhibit they went to was the bear exhibit. As they were watching the bears, they started doing the dirty. Little Johnny asked his mother "mommy mommy what are they doing?" his mother replied with "they're baking a cake, baking a cake." They moved on to the other exhibits to find that it was mating season for all of the animals. Little Johnny kept asking "mommy mommy what are they doing?" and his mother replied "baking a cake, Johnny, baking a cake".

When they got home little Johnny went upstairs to go to bed. The next morning he came down and said to his mother, "Mommy Mommy, I saw you and daddy baking a cake last night and I licked the frosting off the couch!" :fie: