Favorite sandwich?

Lawdwaz

At camp one of our favorites is Limbuger cheese with onion and hot mustard on rye bread (no seeds). For the stand it is bologna, extra sharp cheddar and hot mustard.

That Limburger reference brings back memories of some of the old timers who used to hunt at our camp........Limburger and onions on Rye was always in camp back then.

Yeah it smells, but I like it. When I was a kid there was a guy who lived on our street who was a stone cold prick. If we played in the street he would yell at us and call the cops, if we were too loud he would yell at us and call the cops, if our ball went into his yard he would run out and take it...if we breathed he would yell at us and call the cops..... One hot....hot.. hot summer day we smeared limburger cheese on the carpets, under the drivers seat and passenger seat of his car. (my hands smelled for a week) Long story short, by the end of the summer he had a new car. Miserable old prick...

LMAOOO, thats hysterical!  Sounds like he def deserved it!

Ah .... Chicken salad. I have had sandwiches from some restaurants that chop up chunks of chicken (white meat) and add in mayonnaise, and then add pieces of grapes, chopped walnuts, a few small pieces of apple and the usual celery and onion. Plop a huge glob of that on a huge croissant. Add some lettuce, and really .... there is nothing better. I have passed up some good dinners just to get at one of those sandwiches.

• Like 1

For me BLT. At work we get a pound of bacon per man....

Do Not eat on stand, well Atomic fireballs but not in a sandwich.

When I camp out on my land,like next week. I bring a ham and Swiss sub with l,t,o hot peppers and mayo. Some dogfish head and a cigar.