Favorite sandwich?

Lawdwaz

I was looking at the thread on bee swarms and thought of one of my favorite sandwiches,  peanut butter & honey on Home Pride Wheat Bread.  Then I started thinking about the new Peter Pan peanut butter with the honey in it, darn is it good!

Other favorites are liverwurst, fresh onion and rye bread with some good mustard like Nance's sharp mustard.  (hunting season notably in camp) or my #1 favorite, egg salad: Miracle Whip, green olives and either Italian white or a wheat bread.  Ohh baby.  That is the sandwich of choice on opening days of almost any hunting season for the pack.  Damn do I like them..........

Bologna, ham, capicola, etc is for the birds, IMO.     <grin>

HOLY COW........I almost forgot about TUNA!  Man do I like that also with green olives. 

Catch ya later, I have to make dinner for the kiddies..........................................................................................

• Like 1

1/2 Liverwurst, 1/2 Pastrami on rye sandwich from Katz Deli in NYC.  You don't know sandwich until you've had a pastrami sandwich from Katz Deli.  I like to throw in 1/2 liverwurst to change it up a bit.

For home made hunting season sandwich, it's peanut butter and nutella on Martin's potato bread.

• Like 1

When hunting:

Always cold toasted fried egg sandwiches (usually 3 of them)

At home:

Peanut butter and marmalade

Egg and olive

Ham salad (diced ham, mayonnaise and dill relish)

Tuna surprise (toasted cheese with tuna salad)

Hot roast beef on a kimmelwick bun (slopped around in au jus sauce)

Reuben

Liverwurst on whole wheat (sometimes plain, sometimes lettuce and mayonnaise, sometimes with mustard)

• Like 1

Virginia ham, turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato, honey mustard on ciabatta roll.

When I'm in Buffalo....

Roast beef on wick' with some horseradish.

A John and Mary's hamburger sub with oil.

Does a Ted's hotdog count?......a footlong with everything, and a side of rings.

1/2 Liverwurst, 1/2 Pastrami on rye sandwich from Katz Deli in NYC.  You don't know sandwich until you've had a pastrami sandwich from Katz Deli.  I like to throw in 1/2 liverwurst to change it up a bit.

For home made hunting season sandwich, it's peanut butter and nutella on Martin's potato bread.

I went to Katz's Deli a couple of years ago for their famous pastrami on rye sandwich. I think I paid $15.00 for the privilege.

Did you know that was the location for the movie scene where Meg Ryan is sitting with Billy Crystal when she starts yelling ....Yes , yes , yes. I believe it was the movie "When Harry Met Sally ".

When hunting:

Always cold toasted fried egg sandwiches (usually 3 of them)

At home:

Peanut butter and marmalade

Egg and olive

Ham salad (diced ham, mayonnaise and dill relish)

Tuna surprise (toasted cheese with tuna salad)

Hot roast beef on a kimmelwick bun (slopped around in au jus sauce)

Reuben

Liverwurst on whole wheat (sometimes plain, sometimes lettuce and mayonnaise, sometimes with mustard)

Ohhhhh Doc.  PM me your addy, I'll be in Naples on the 6th of July.  We need to talk.....................................................

You COULD be my brother from another mother!

For Dinsdale and Doc (and any others than are hankering for a RB on weck) here you go.........

IMG_3072.jpg

Note the soda, I'd of had a beer or two but I was the wheel man on the Mad River canoe that day and would be paddling in circles and ended up in Niagara falls.

That was at Swiston's in Tonawanda last summer.  My wife and I went there two weeks ago via the new rig and it was just as good or better than last year.  Unreal................

(think I like ketchup?)

• Like 2