QAD rest

Lucky118

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Ive had them on all my bows for a lot of years, zero failures and so easy to setup. Did you tie it in to your cable or use the "football"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Surprised how tight the groups are out to 40 yards with little effort. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Make sure you don't get the hunter qad rest,it can bounce back up and mess with your shots. the next step up is better...

my wife has the hunter without the braking feature. I've never had issue with it when timing it the way QAD tells you to. can't really remember as it's been years since i've messed with her bow but it might have been last 1" or less of drawlength or something. only time i ever bought or messed with the hunter model though.

18 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Ive had them on all my bows for a lot of years, zero failures and so easy to setup. Did you tie it in to your cable or use the "football"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i'm a strong proponent of the football. i've never had any issues with one loosening or breaking. i've always used a sharpie marker to make a witness mark just for peace of mind. also it makes timing a breeze. tighten it just barely enough to pull the rest up to full 90 but enough to slide. draw the bow and it'll tell you exact position then give it a slight bump back down. that said i have had bows where the cables too close to give it room. i tie it in and then leave a little extra coming out the knob on the end to allow for tuning without having to serve it back in. your bow tune is constantly evolving as you shoot so how someone can serve it in and then expect to ignore it for the full life of the string is just ignorant IMO.