LW is by far the best stand out there. But, don't be fooled. It is not super comfortable.

I know, I have the Alpha, the hand climber, the sit and climb, and the wide sit and climb. Stable, quiet, sturdy, well built, but not super comfy.

LW is by far the best stand out there. But, don't be fooled. It is not super comfortable.

I know, I have the Alpha, the hand climber, the sit and climb, and the wide sit and climb. Stable, quiet, sturdy, well built, but not super comfy.

See that's what im kinda of concerned about is the whole comfort.  i herd the same as what you said about its not that comfortable.  Out of all the LW you have had which one do you prefer the most?

I never used a LW but if your bowhunting, you rarely spend the entire day in the saddle like you might gun hunting????  (Totally my opinion)

I think that for a few hours at a crack the LW would be awesome. 

The climber I use is a Treewalker and it is definitely an all day stand but probably a bit heavier than the LW.

I wouldn't trade mine for all the tea in China.

Oh yea, the Treewalker is made in the USA.

I have a summit and lone wolf the summit is def more comfortable but the line wolf is quieter to setup and lighter. I feel like I'm siting in a hang on when in my lonewolf. I can sit in it for probably 4 hours before I get Ansy Lol.

I have a Goliath summit climber. It's more comfortable then a lazy boy recliner. I can sit in that thing all day and I'm 6-4 and 300+ pounds, I've even used it as a hang on stand in some places I can't find a good tree because its so comfy.

lone wolf is a good stand. They may not be the most comfortable all the other advantages are worth it to me. I own a sit and climb and a hang on. Both are rock solid in the tree. i like the flip up seat on the hang on but the easy of use of the climber. thinking about getting the flip up seat attachment for the climber.

I have a Goliath summit climber. It's more comfortable then a lazy boy recliner. I can sit in that thing all day and I'm 6-4 and 300+ pounds, I've even used it as a hang on stand in some places I can't find a good tree because its so comfy.

x2 - I weigh over 300 and the goliath is great.  Its the most comfortable stand I have ever sat.