Obama visits

wheelieman

My cousin and her husband drove up to SUNY Binghamton to see their daughter sing the national anthem for the president.  She just posted on Facebook that the president didn't even come out on stage for the pledge nor the singing of the anthem. He came out afterwards.

What a true American he is !!!!! :angry:

If politicians did the right thing, they wouldn't need all that protection.

Very curious because leaders who we accuse of doing the wrong thing like Hugo Chaves could walk amongst his people anytime anywhere and always drove anywhere in an open top vehicle without any fear of someone blowing his brains out, interesting...

Seriously...do you know how much wasted money he is throwing out the window ..For his feel good bus tour...and a bus tour?? what the hell does he think he is a rock star?...when this government can't afford to be tossing money ...YOUR money away!

A whole lot less money than if he stayed in D.C.........I lost about 30% today because i could not get to my customers on the east end of the vestal parkway for a better part of 3hr. i wonder if i can send the white house a bill?

Hey predate... did you happen to see the array of aircraft in the air? i saw a large twin rotor chopper and a dark sleek single rotor, but no air traffic out of tri-county. curious if airforce 1 was at link?

Edited by tuckersdaddy

Very curious because leaders who we accuse of doing the wrong thing like Hugo Chaves could walk amongst his people anytime anywhere and always drove anywhere in an open top vehicle without any fear of someone blowing his brains out, interesting...

I'd say that's because they do right by their own or their own are so oppressed that they do not realize how bad they have it. North Korea for example.

I believe he is succeding, I know I  am worse off now than before he was elected!

So lets see, 8 yrs under Bush, I had a great job, Making good money, bought a house, 2 cars, got married and had a daughter.  5 yrs under Bammer the place I worked went bankrupt had to take a job making half of what I was making, down to one car because i cant afford to fix the other one, and having a hard time paying a $400 a month mortgage. I would walk across the street to punch his dumb ass in the nuts thats about it. I have a suggestion Mr dumbass in charge how bout going yer arse back to Washington and try being president for once. I get he doesnt want a repeat arse whopping in the mid term elections but all he's doing is wasting taxpayer money with this trip. I highly doubt NY will go republican anytime soon. House up for sale, as soon as its sold moving to North Carolina. If anyone wants a real eye opener research the differance in mortgages between NC and NY. or any other state for that ,matter. Moving to New Bern. Right on the beach and 40,000 acres of state land full of pigs and deer. Sad really what has become of NY especially the triple city's. What a dump.

• Like 6

A whole lot less money than if he stayed in D.C.........I lost about 30% today because i could not get to my customers on the east end of the vestal parkway for a better part of 3hr. i wonder if i can send the white house a bill?

Hey predate... did you happen to see the array of aircraft in the air? i saw a large twin rotor chopper and a dark sleek single rotor, but no air traffic out of tri-county. curious if airforce 1 was at link?

I avoided the parkway like the plague and no I didn't notice the choppers.

There was no way to even come from up behind the vestal plaza(Tully's / Time Warner)? That's crap.

Very curious because leaders who we accuse of doing the wrong thing like Hugo Chaves could walk amongst his people anytime anywhere and always drove anywhere in an open top vehicle without any fear of someone blowing his brains out, interesting...

Hmmm never thought of that....

Why do you think he picked Joe Biden as vice president?  He knew he was safe lmao. 

LMAO

Traffic delays - cops on every bridge - part of the interstate closed for hours - lost commerce - all that overtime taxpayers get the bill for. How about they just get that welfare lover out of here.

Same thing happens every other week, when he takes his mandatory bi weekly, elaborate  family vacation.

• Like 1