Whats your Gun season go to tool?

apoallo

That's a good one ELMER J. FUDD . I see you like Browning Auto-5's too . I have one that has the rounded off pistol grip. By any chance , is the 3rd gun from the right a Browning Sweet Sixteen ? Browning Auto's are the prettiest looking shotguns imo .

When my step dad passed he left me a Belgium Browning "Sweet Sixteen".  I love the gun.  

Remington 7600 carbine 30-06, Winchester supreme ballistic silver tip 168 gr, topped with Leupold VX1 3-9x40. 

I had a 7600 carbine in 30-06. Great deer gun. I sold it to a friend, about 20 years ago. He has killed a ton of bucks with it since then and I haven't stopped kicking myself in the a$$ for selling it to him, since then..

• Like 1

I had a 7600 carbine in 30-06. Great deer gun. I sold it to a friend, about 20 years ago. He has killed a ton of bucks with it since then and I haven't stopped kicking myself in the a$$ for selling it to him, since then..

I love it! Bought it 11 years ago new from a guy who worked at Remington for $250 (without scope). Second best deal I've ever made on a gun.

Browning Abolt II stainless walnut stalker in 30-06 with Nikon Prostaff 3-9x40mm scope and a slogan outdoors rifle sling.  Ammo I've got for it is 150gr Federal Fusion rounds.

hands down better than my muzzleloader but that's not bad either.  TC Prohunter with a slogan sling, Nikon 3-9x40mm muzzleloader scope with BDC 250 reticle.  Shoots with 150gr 777, 250gr Hornady SST sabot, and Remington Cleanbore primers.

It all depends on what i'm feeling that day and where i'm hunting....

270WSM - Model 70 Featherweight Stainless/Walnut with Bushnell on top

338 Win Mag - Browning X-bolt Stainless/Composite with Leupold 

.50 cal - Traditions Vortek 

30-30 Mossberg