Card Readers ????

WesternNY

I used my digital camera till one time when what I would have deleted I saved the saw in the background a huge buck then the next couple of pics were a moose.I never saw it on my digital cam,but when I put it on my PC it showed me what I was missing.Most times when you have a "dead pic" of nothing.Take a minute and really check.You will be amazed as to what is in the background sometimes

The camera just came today....  battery is charging up.  I will look at the cards I already pulled last time out and should be using it Saturday when I am hunting.   I thought about my phone... but decided camera is better for me mainly to keep my phone as my phone.  Does that make sense?

Some trail cameras won't work if you change the card on a camera. My Nikon puts a file on the card if I delete a picture and puts a couple no image available on the card. I've checked moultries, deleted pictures and the camera wouldn't even turn on. Called tech and learned what I just shared above. I change the cards now and still check the pictures, just don't delete anything. Sure does pass the time knowing a big buck has been around you're stand recently.