Buck bombs?

Mike199

they work good. first year i used it. a 8 pointer came out of the pines and walked right up to the can. my hunting season was over 30 min into the season. since then i was sold. i have not had that immediate impact since but, i still had it draw in a 6 pointer the following year. since then mostly spikes last couple of years. i spray it all over my ground blind. i have had deer, fox and yotes come right up and never detected me whether it had to do with it i have no idea. i recommend it.

i love my buck bombs... i turn mine up side down aiming at the ground, it will shoot a stream and is perfect for walking a few feet shoot a stream, walk a few feet shoot a stream to create a scent drag minus the drag. i had bucks going nuts for it saturday morning... i personally think its good stuff but thats the only way i use the product. i never just dispense the whole thing in a fog in one shot.

I have never really had any luck with scents....  I have used buck bombs doe estrus, and tinks before with no dice.

I tried it once.  Did nothing.   I also tried those incents, and they stink from high hell.   No luck with those either, except my back pack is ruined.