Ultimate Ground Blind

Hoyt 300

This Blind was built about 5 years ago. Whenever it is real windy or totally crappy out I head to this. The last 5 years I have taken 4 Doe out of it. They cross from scrub brush right into the pines. Today was a perfect morning to stay on the ground. No Deer but I was still hunting

post-112-0-88026500-1383338914_thumb.jpg

post-112-0-40721800-1383338939_thumb.jpg

The blind was built for a very good friend of mine that had MS. At that time he was wheel chair bound, But still loved being out hunting. The blind is only 600 yds behind the house so getting him in there was not a big deal.He was an avid outdoorsman right up to when he passed away this July. We always hunted and fished together  .Every time I go near this a flood of memories come to me .He is missed

• Like 5

The blind was built for a very good friend of mine that had MS. At that time he was wheel chair bound, But still loved being out hunting. The blind is only 600 yds behind the house so getting him in there was not a big deal.He was an avid outdoorsman right up to when he passed away this July. We always hunted and fished together  .Every time I go near this a flood of memories come to me .He is missed

I'm sure when you hunt there he is with you !