Monster!!

shooter

LOL....  compare the guys head to the deer's head.  I'd love to know the dressed weight of that one.

I was trying to compare the whole scenario. The guy height versus the truck, the size of that deers head and neck compared to the guy.  Im 6 foot and the top of my truck bed is level with my shoulders which tells me that is one very large buck sitting in that truck, but not knowing if its a half ton 3/4 or bigger I just scratch my head.   Im not talking about its antlers either.  Unreal  I have seen many photos shot to make things appear larger than they are like the fisherman stretching there arms out and holding the fish closer to the camera kind of thing.  Either way that is one very large buck in that truck.

I was trying to compare the whole scenario. The guy height versus the truck, the size of that deers head and neck compared to the guy.  Im 6 foot and the top of my truck bed is level with my shoulders which tells me that is one very large buck sitting in that truck, but not knowing if its a half ton 3/4 or bigger I just scratch my head.   Im not talking about its antlers either.  Unreal  I have seen many photos shot to make things appear larger than they are like the fisherman stretching there arms out and holding the fish closer to the camera kind of thing.  Either way that is one very large buck in that truck.

+1.  I'm with you.  whew !!   I d/l'd the photo to see if it's photoshopped and it's not edited in any way.

All kidding aside...  I'd like to shake that guys hand to congratulate him.  There are few words for that buck.

Edited by Steve7

Take a look at the bed, the guy is standing on the opposite side of the gate as the deer, prob 3ft further back. . Look at the circle cutouts. Avg gate width I'd say is close to 5ft and the camera man has to be close and short.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk