Deer poached

Geno C

Hey my county finally was brought up on the site! I am not surprised with all the scumbags around here. He said it was shot so imagine he eliminated the car theory. I now there is a coop in the southern end of the county. There is also a several thousand QDMA hunting club near me. What a crock of s.........

SCUM BAGS!!! I use to work, part time security, at Hancock airport in Syracuse. There are all kinds of HUGE bucks that live inside of the fenced in, FEDERALLY OFF LIMITS, airport grounds. One day we found a huge buck carcass, minus the head, inside of the fence. It was laying right by the fence. some scum hopped the fence, shot the deer, at night, cut the head off and left. We even found the Winchester 12 Ga. slug case, about 20 yds from the dead deer. The scum is no doubt bragging, to this day, about his "trophy". Pieces of S#@t…...

oh the Hancock bucks... My army unit is in the marines base there on e Malloy rd. one of these days I'll find the right person to get permission to hunt some of that land.

This sort of thing happens in Washington County all the time. I am sure it does everywhere. Around here though I have heard countless stories about people poaching. I have heard of one fool poaching a deer from someone front lawn with lights on in the house, using a cross bow. My brother's neighbor usually hears a dozen or so shot in the middle of the night every year, close to his house. Last year alone he found 2 8pt, 1 7pt, and a 6pt dead in the field. Disgusting.

They do it to sell the racks,It was ( I have not lived there for 10 years) very common in the parks and other areas on L.I., N.Y. The would use 22's with VW mufflers on the barrels also bows at night almost every time we went to fish we would find bodies without heads.You would also see them on the sides of roads early in the morning.