Cheshire New York

fasteddie

Has anyone ever driven through Cheshire , NY after Halloween ? That small village / hamlet gets TP'd from one end to the other every year . It's an annual event and the people in the hamlet supply the toilet paper . It takes them at least 3 weeks to clean up the mess !

You dont see that much anymore. I grew up in Livonia, we used to go "bombing" every Halloween. Lots of kids would gather on the library lawn and hit cars with eggs, the whole town got TP'ed and shaving creamed. It was a tradition, but they dont do it anymore. In Ionia, they have a tradition of dumping a couple of truck loads of pumpkins in the 4 corners, theres usually TP involved too.

If you think about it in the way of getting the town together and seeing everybody once a year.  Having a good time with everyone not what a mess and this is going to take forever to clean up.  It is a good thing I think one of those things that will be done away with and it will be ashame whne it happens.  Man I sure am glad I don't live there though. ;)

Back when I was a kid, youd see places all over that got TP'ed on Halloween. You just dont see it anymore. That town takes pride in getting TP'ed the worst. Just something fun for them. Its not really that much of a pain to clean up, TP breaks down pretty fast out in the weather.

Besides , if you are walking down the street and Nature calls , you don't need to worry about being without Toilet Paper !  ::)