WOW!!! is right:   There is so much wrong about this.....Women are NOT defenseless objects to be used by rapists.    They have a right to fight back that includes the right to shoot their attacker.   Police "do their job" after the fact...seldom, if ever, do they  "protect" the victims of criminal activity.   This poster defines the Brady Campaign as the most perverted anti-gun group going!

I agree that the person who dreamed up this poster should be flogged.  However, I doubt that it's a real poster.  My bet is that it was made by someone who opposes the Brady Campaign.  Will you still have such strong feelings if that proves to be the case?

If you think the brady campaign is from the right, you need to research it again.  If you are questioning my political views about gun control and the UNSAFE ACT, you again are way off base.  I would defy you to find anyone who figtts harder for gun rights than I.  It cost me a job as well as some other personal sacrifices, but still worth it.  On the other hand, if you are just trying to be your usual foolish self, I expected no less.

Edited by bubba
  • Like 1

Bubba, my comment has nothing to do with left or right.  I just think it's amazing that nobody questions the authenticity of that poster.  I ask again, will you be as outraged by the content of that poster when you find out that it was actually produced by a right wing gun nut hoping to discredit the Brady Campaign?

I would disagree with the content no matter who authored it. I can't imagine the Brady group put it out there I would bet it is misinformation.

However. The first point is wrong, The second point is wrong and the final point is not detailed enough. The police in most cases will do their job but that usually only involves a piece of white chalk and an outline of the victim.