Anyone have a problem with this post.

First-light

You are incorrect. First year does, in fact, are capable of breeding, and in some situations do breed.

Body weight is the determining factor. Most doe fawns in our region are active in the breeding, often in the "second" rut. I forget the actual percent Art Kirsch told me but it was eye popping.

• Like 1

but as others have said (so I'm not alone) like it or not, what a hunter posts on the web does reflect on all of us.

Please explain the point to me then. I guess i'm just a dumb dumb. A fawn does not breed and eats less food. a 1.5 year old can breed, eats more and has at least been through a season. They have "some" experience. Do we all forget why we hunt? Or are some of you the type to pay $5k and shoot a huge pen raised deer tied to a rope?

And to all the high and mighty... where are all the pics of the fawns you've been shooting? Phade I didn't see any from you. Steve you either. I know you saw them. Why didn't you let the arrow or bullet fly? -honest question

You need me to post some?

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://Facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

Phade, just a simple question for you, no hidden agenda....

Is that frozen bloody snow on the one deer's nose that's close up or is it a cut/wound?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you talking about the photo of the head alone? There's not snow in that pic. It's actually congealed lung blood; the deer was blowing it out on the death run. 12 ga slug through the lungs at 20 yards or so. My buddy told me I shot Rudolph when we walked up on him though. Maybe we're horrible people after all.

Edited by phade

Are you talking about the photo of the head alone? There's not snow in that pic. It's actually congealed lung blood; the deer was blowing it out on the death run. 12 ga slug through the lungs at 20 yards or so. My buddy told me I shot Rudolph when we walked up on him though. Maybe we're horrible people after all.

Crazy....I've had some deer do the same but wow that's a lot lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk