finally got it done... high 130s 10 point

SweetMike

After my hunting vacation last week and only seein doe and a few small 2 year old bucks. I was feeling pretty discouraged. But you cant get them from the couch... So today with the wind blowing at 20 mph i figured i would haul a** out of work and try to hit the blind i set up on saturday in the field i had been scouting.  well luck has it that this fella was bird doggin some does right into 30 yards. and the rage did its job. he was down within 50 yards. We did a rough score and were thinking high 130s... What do you guys think?

post-766-131455368942_thumb.jpg

post-766-131455368955_thumb.jpg

post-766-131455368966_thumb.jpg

Nice buck you are right you can't get them on the couch. I would like to know the score when you get it. I think 120's but photo's never represent the deer. you could be right  in high 130's. I hope you are. any way great deer, get him mounted and enjoy him for the rest of your life.

thanks everyone.  i think our eyeball score was a little high. we taped  it today and came up with 125 on the dot gross. 121 3/8 net. so after  it drys it might just make NY big buck club. non the less its goin on my  wall.. heres another pic from it hanging in the garage.

post-766-131455370913_thumb.jpg