What's your favorite scent to use this time of year??

TEAZER

I have never had any luck with scents except for making mock scrapes. This year I decided to try them again after not using them for 5 or 6 years. I picked up a spray bottle of "Peak of Estrous" Doe scent from my local shop. Its a scent made by North Country Whitetails, a local deer farm. It stinks to high heaven. I have had zero luck with it so far.

I typically use Code Blue, however this year I thought I'd give Tinks #69 a try. Have had very little luck, and the deer seem very un-phased by the scent. I had a buck walk right by my scent wick the other morning, and never even stopped to take a sniff.

My buddy introduced me to the herd in a stick by border crossing scents this year. The doe that i saw really were a lot calmer when they came around. I tested it out by moving around in the stand and coughing here and there. It seemed like the fact that i was there never even crossed their minds.