I have to laugh,,,,

growalot

In car listening to news yesterday...3 ppl arrested ...found with stolen car and it had 11 bags(?) of heroine in it...found up in finger lakes ...think car was stolen in Amityville(?) ...Anyways...the thing had On Star and that's how they traced it...lol..What they didn't notice the On star logo or button?...some state mandated sterilization may be a good idea..JK

In car listening to news yesterday...3 ppl arrested ...found with stolen car and it had 11 bags(?) of heroine in it...found up in finger lakes ...think car was stolen in Amityville(?) ...Anyways...the thing had On Star and that's how they traced it...lol..What they didn't notice the On star logo or button?...some state mandated sterilization may be a good idea..JK

Amityville, it's down on Long Island..........a real gem of a neighborhood.

Well those 3 drove from there up to the middle of nowhere to get caught...Springwater I believe....Not far from Dansville and they I know have had a serious problem for many years...

Now whether it's due to ppl coming in because of the prison in Groveland or a throw back from the Weed and LSD trade from when  I was young..If I recall that area has been a "hub" for western NY since the late 60's early seventies...I don't know...but it went to crack and meth labs just a few years back to this...

This is a horribly addictive drug and it is readily available to young kids.  It is a real problem.  It's a cheap high but they get hooked on the first try.  I think the scale of its use is hard for the police to manage.  The lives lost due to its use are shocking and affect every scale in life from the poor to the rich.  Pure EVIL! 

The war on drugs has failed!  We need to change how kids are taught about drugs because they apparently think shooting up with a needle is fun.

Something else is wrong here.

Ya...it is the "prison school system" that years ago decided to usurp parental control ...Because God knows they were "educated" and knew what was best....Then once that was done, realized they created a sh-t storm for themselves...Resulting in not wanting to take responsibility for the mess they created passing it on to the legal system.

Now who do these kids have to turn to for guidance...Parents that had early child hood control legally squashed out of fear....no

Teachers that don't have the patients nor the time for anyone but the best of students...to keep their performance record high...no

The legal system that is just sick of it all ....and is an assembly line ....definitely not

Pandora's box got opened and the kids are the ones being gobbled up...

• Like 1

Just a fun fact...since our occupation of Afghanistan began they have quadrupled production of opium and US forces patrol and protect these fields to win/keep the hearts and minds of the locals.

Concurrent with our invasion, shady methods by shady dr.'s and other pharm insiders put high powered pain killers (oxy, roxy) in large quantities on the streets where middle-class to upper-class high school and college kids took them at first recreationally but quickly became a generation of unexpected dope addicts.

Then the pharm companies got a scolding (fines, just the cost of doing biz to any big corp) and have tightened up the availability of pain meds. No problem because now Afghanistan has four times as much opium!

Heroine is now better, cheaper, more available and more socially acceptable among 14-36 yr olds than it was in the 70's when it was being smuggled in with dead soldiers from Vietnam...hmm wonder how its getting here now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Meat Manager
  • Like 2

shady methods put high powered pain killers in large quantities on the streets where middle to upper class high school and college kids took them at first recreationally

I can only speak to what I've seen on this...but many of the young ppl I know that have started out down that long slipper slope of addiction....actually were forced into "medical doping" with school requested Ritalin ..

• Like 1

I can only speak to what I've seen on this...but many of the young ppl I know that have started out down that long slipper slope of addiction....actually were forced into "medical doping" with school requested Ritalin ..

Excellent point, this is a generation of pill poppers, starting with parent approved uppers. Most of my friends who were prescribed Ritalin or aderol didnt use it but instead sold it to kids who used them as uppers. So when oxy came around in the late 90s we just though it was another fun pill. Until several of my friends had overdosed and died. This is when we started to realize it was pharm grade heroine. That was 15-16 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Meat Manager