Are they doing a work around from the Constitution with this new ammo ID thing ?

It's a backdoor way to find out who has a unregistered AR or AK. They can if they do ever get the ammo background check going they can cross-check with the assault weapon registry, it would give them cause to come to your house and check 

4 hours ago, Larry said:

It's a backdoor way to find out who has a unregistered AR or AK. They can if they do ever get the ammo background check going they can cross-check with the assault weapon registry, it would give them cause to come to your house and check 

The anti gun organizations all said the new Credit card category and monitoring for guns and ammo is a good , “ first step .” I take them at their word . Ny’s system is just another way of looking at what we buy / own  and a clear peak at a new path we’re going down .

Im well stocked, and buying more, much of it is stored offsite . I’m also buying ammo for my son-in-law as I can afford to buy more then he , I keep “ his ammo “ here at my place . When they visit us in Fla over the winter we hit a few gun shops , but I mostly order online and have it shipped to the rental.