Deer Processing stuff available - Meat Saw & Vacuum Sealer & Sausage Stuffer parts

I am fairly new to bow hunting, still collecting equipment.  Got my first deer last year.  Been buying and selling stuff to get myself decent garage.  Have some extra stuff not needed (duplicate like) so want to sell for cash to pay some "Hoyt" related bills.

Have a nice Meat Saw, similar to this image http://www.sharpteksupply.com/media/03/a207919133848269e0d66e_m.jpg

Foodsaver vacuum seealer, no bags included.

Have parts to a sausage stuffer, not the body though.  It'll make a great project to build sausage stuffer.  Have the plastic piston w/ pressure relief and funnel tubes and screw cap that holds the funnel tubes and the crank handle.  Don't have the main body tht the piston goes into.  Am sure you can build stuff with less than $20 of stuff & effort.  Think it is from this model  http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200449319_200449319

$100 is target price.  I'm in Poughkeepsie area and travel to NYC often so can meet you along the way.

• 3 months later...

I dont' have time for crazy spammers or other non-paying buyers. If you want the lot send your Full Name, and Phone Number in Private Message. Spare me the stupid little questions. Thanks for understanding!

Hit the road pal. You make one post here then say stuff like that, to a member who POSTS on the site?

I think the mods have some work to do here..........

GFY

• Like 6

midhudsonvalley, on 16 Jun 2014 - 5:54 PM, said:

I dont' have time for crazy spammers or other non-paying buyers.  If you want the lot send your Full Name, and Phone Number in Private Message.  Spare me the stupid little questions.  Thanks for understanding!

I'll bid one dollar Bob......

Come on Larry don't hold back.....Tell us what you REALLY feel.

ROTFLMAO

• 2 weeks later...