Buck Bomb

20ftupatree

Used them last week and had a 6 point come within 10 feet of it in 30 min. You can press the tab lightly if you want to soak up some scent savers (comes out like spray paint), or you can press and lock it open. Do not push down hard to lock it, the tab breaks easily making it useless. They claim it will spray for 90 seconds when its locked open, it was more like 30-50 seconds.

This is my second year using it, with no luck or interest shown by bucks. I've been using one for the past 2 weeks with absolutely NO luck. One morning I laid a scent trail with it using my retracto-drag. Soon after, I had a 4pt heading my way and wondered what his reaction would be thinking he had a hot doe all to himself. He got to the path, took a couple of whiffs, and continued across the path! No interest, really wasn't curious, nothing! I continued to use it, until it emptied this morning. Won't be replacing it!

You mentioned that you liked Tinks 69. I was at Dicks a couple of weeks ago and saw that they carry a Tinks 69 aerosol spray, just like the Buck Bomb. Might be worth a try?

I tried it two days in a row last week with no luck at all.  Here's the problem I see with it, the sent dispersion is nice, but the longevity just isn't there.  It sprays all over the place but it all gets launched and spread so far out that it becomes useless because it's spread too thin.  Stick with something with a scent wick so at least you know it's staying where you hang it. 

Last year I tried 2 different ones. One was worthless, I forget which. But not sure if it was a coincidence or not, the second one brought in a 3 pointer the last day of the season within minutes!! And let me tekk u I made one hell of a racket getting to my tree and up it. All in my hunt lasted 10 min....luck or bomb, who the hells knows..

i highly recommend the buck bomb.....i spray my boots as i enter the woods walking to my stand.  i also spray a few trees about 3feet off the ground within 50 yards of my stand..  last year took a 5yr old doe. but 2 years prior i took a 6pt and 8 pt...the 8 pointer walked up to the can when i set it off and placed onto a tree stump 20 yards away...last few years i also had several spikes and 2- 4 pointers walk right to me following that scent..hunt in ulster which has the antler restrictions....so they were lucky!!!  i hear there is a 10 or 12 pointer running around near me..i hope he likes the buck bomb...can't wait for saturday...good luck to all

Last year I tried 2 different ones. One was worthless, I forget which. But not sure if it was a coincidence or not, the second one brought in a 3 pointer the last day of the season within minutes!! And let me tekk u I made one hell of a racket getting to my tree and up it. All in my hunt lasted 10 min....luck or bomb, who the hells knows..

The Noise/Bomb combination is a good way to reel in those young curious bucks.