DON'T COMPLY! YOU'LL HAVE PLENTY OF COMPANY.

the reason this is happening is people that don't own guns and have political powers and influence..

and you stating that when riots happen is when you need guns insinuating that you will take lethal force is the solution?

yeah ok brainchild

Take a look at what happened after Katrina, brainchild. Again....you are the problem not the anti's

And I would use lethal force to protect my family, myself and my property. I gather from you feeling that you don't not need to consider the possibility of lethal force you must be on the other side of the supply and demand chain.

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club

Take a look at what happened after Katrina, brainchild. Again....you are the problem not the anti's

And I would use lethal force to protect my family, myself and my property. I gather from you feeling that you don't not need to consider the possibility of lethal force you must be on the other side of the supply and demand chain.

yes take a look @ Katrina, martial law, they evacuated and they confiscated all guns...  whats your point?

yes take a look @ Katrina, martial law, they evacuated and they confiscated all guns...  whats your point?

Oh, they got all guns? All guns were not confiscated, I can guarantee that. My point is the looting and anarchy that took place. We were discussing you evaluation of what other people "need". There is a legitimate need. Look at any situation where riots and looting has occurred and you will find people that protected themselves, their family and their property. Who are you to tell them how to do that.

Plus., they can only confiscate what they know you have.

Oh, they got all guns? All guns were not confiscated, I can guarantee that. My point is the looting and anarchy that took place. We were discussing you evaluation of what other people "need". There is a legitimate need. Look at any situation where riots and looting has occurred and you will find people that protected themselves, their family and their property. Who are you to tell them how to do that.

Plus., they can only confiscate what they know you have.

well hell i need a full auto BAR and a 50 caliber with a belt of 1,000 rounds can i have it? i need it

guns were seized for areas under evacuation

After refusing to admit that it had any seized firearms, the city revealed in mid-March that it did have a cache of some 1000 firearms seized after the hurricane

well hell i need a full auto BAR and a 50 caliber with a belt of 1,000 rounds can i have it? i need it

Even if you do not neet is and just want it yup thew 2nd amendment guarantees you can have it.  Just stop sighting against it.

It seems like Gia Arnold will have to carry the load of New York State men who do not have courage.

Gia speaks at our SCOPE - Register Voters Not Firearms forums across WNY.   She is 24, married, mother of three, small business owner, home owner, simple yet comfortable lifestyle.  She speaks on Non-Compliance and Civil Disobedience.  She will not comply and knows which ever outcome is for a free future for her kids and mankind.

When she hits her hard points, I look around at all the men in the room to gauge what they are witnessing.

Men need to watch her so they can learn about courage.

Here is a video of her before the forums started and covers some of her material.

She is also running for NYS Senate agains Maziarz.

If more men were like her ...

Warren county speech on civil disobedience - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asjCygM1nXA

Gia announces Senate run - http://www.wnypapers.com/news/article/current/2014/04/09/115659/gia-degennaro-arnold-announces-for-state-senate

It seems like Gia Arnold will have to carry the load of New York State men who do not have courage.

Gia speaks at our SCOPE - Register Voters Not Firearms forums across WNY.   She is 24, married, mother of three, small business owner, home owner, simple yet comfortable lifestyle.  She speaks on Non-Compliance and Civil Disobedience.  She will not comply and knows which ever outcome is for a free future for her kids and mankind.

When she hits her hard points, I look around at all the men in the room to gauge what they are witnessing.

Men need to watch her so they can learn about courage.

Here is a video of her before the forums started and covers some of her material.

She is also running for NYS Senate agains Maziarz.

If more men were like her ...

Warren county speech on civil disobedience - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asjCygM1nXA

Gia announces Senate run - http://www.wnypapers.com/news/article/current/2014/04/09/115659/gia-degennaro-arnold-announces-for-state-senate

ok so if they give her the option to comply with the law or spend years in prison away from her 3 children and husband, what do you think she is gonna do?

I tell you now she and her cause would be forgotten about society is a much different place these days

my orignal comment was they "dont want you to comply" they don't...

i also believe in some sad to say sick way they were waiting for the Newtown tragedy to happen, it was a launching point for an allready prepared/scripted law to gain momentum.

don't comply like many others and give them the Legal right to take your arms... smart move

• Like 1

my orignal comment was they "dont want you to comply" they don't...

i also believe in some sad to say sick way they were waiting for the Newtown tragedy to happen, it was a launching point for an allready prepared/scripted law to gain momentum.

don't comply like many others and give them the Legal right to take your arms... smart move

Soooooo. Since you don't have anything that you need to worry about "complying" with, What are you doing?

After they try and take your assault weapons they will say the other weapons are just as bad, justification to take them all.  Nope will not affect me?  By the time you figure it out it will be too late.  Don't let them trample on your rights ever, even if  you do not own an assault rifle. 

Wake up! 

• Like 1

Let your voice be heard in votes,

I don't agree with pot being illegal but that doesn't mean it gives someone the right to break the law.

I really hope you dont think your thoughts will matter to these few posters?  Always the same few and always against those that do not believe in their way of thinking. Happens over and over and over. Dont be shocked.

please dont say bush was elected by merit and not his pops influence... please dont tell me obama who never had a job a day in his life is one of "The People" and if you think there will be a all In revolution you are dillusional, just as dillusional if you think your vote counts placing the ballet for the best Liar

As I stated before if you choose not to comply with the law you choose to face the repercussions you become what will be labled as the irresponsible above the law gun owner exactly what they want

Edited by Danny