BM-360 Target

NYDeer

Anyone try the BM-360 Buckmasters Target from Walmart?? Don't bother..

I was blowing thru my old Burly bag target, & had my arrows refletched.  So I figured I'd better get a targetr to keep the new vanes nice. I saw it was only $37, So I gave it a shot.. Big Mistake. 

I've pulled arrows out of saplings easier, and my shoulder & back were killing me after a little shooting time..

It's going back, gonna get a Block..

I like the el cheapo $99 combo from Morrell at Dick's Sporting Goods. Get the $10 off coupon and it's a good deal. A bag and a bh target. The BH target is OK, but I shot the heck out of it this year. Looking back, I should have rotated it more. It still has one good side, but the remaining were shot out in four months of heavy practice. I would be confident of better durability if I had paid attention to it. Two sides were chewed up because I didn't rotate for a good while.

The bag is good and will last. My bag is toast because ants moved in. I went through three arrows before I realized I was hitting a wet sand-filled bag that felt like a brick wall. I plan on buying another combo this off-season if they go on sale.

Thanks for all the help/suggestions..I returned it today, no questions asked..

I have the rubber pac-man puller, didnt help.. I'll keep the armor all in mind but I think it may be counterproductive..

What's to stop your hand from sliding on the armor all when pulling?

I don't really think it would have helped though, had to put a knee on the target when pulling every shot out..

Dick's had a whole mess of cube type targets, gonna check them out when I get back there..