Base and Rings opinions

I am considering a few options. Do I go with a EWG picatinny rail with Leupold PRW rings,  Talley low rings & base set (ring and base made together as 1 piece for front and 1 for rear) or DNZ 1 piece scope tube ? if anyone has any experience good or bad any of these setups, please share. this is for a 30.06 thanks

I had a picatinny with EWG rings on my savage 220.  I found it caused the scope to sit to high.  Changed to the DNZ and have no complaints.  All depends on how the pieces (scope included) fit together on your rifle.  The picatinny is more versatile, but if you plan to simply mount and leave the scope, versatility makes no difference.  The DNZ is a solid mount.

yah 2 light aluminum silver rings that would classify as OK.  I'd rather look for something a little more heavy duty and just do a one-time setup and be done with it for shooting at the range and regular season hunts.  I may end up putting the stock rings out for sale at some point here. they may be useful for someone's setup

yah 2 light aluminum silver rings that would classify as OK.  I'd rather look for something a little more heavy duty and just do a one-time setup and be done with it for shooting at the range and regular season hunts.  I may end up putting the stock rings out for sale at some point here. they may be useful for someone's setup

If you want a rock solid, what I would call over kill, set up go with Leupold dovetail mounts and Leupold steel rings. That set up is recommended for magnum rifles, but you can use it on anything. Super strong.