Heard on the radio

Woodjr55

That a local wny gun range is having there annual tent sale this Saturday. They have over 100,000 rounds of .22. Went to this "sale" last year to get some 22's was happy to get some till I did the math after and realized I payed 50 cents a round for them. But if you want 22 I'm sure they'll have some

50 cents per round?? Are you sure?? Isn't that like $50 per 50 round box?? Thats insane…...

your right I miss spoke I went last year and think I paid 5.50 to 6.00 for a box of 50 for some federals that didn't even work in my gun very well

your right I miss spoke I went last year and think I paid 5.50 to 6.00 for a box of 50 for some federals that didn't even work in my gun very well

Thats a lot better but still high. Once in a while I can still get them at Gander Mtn. for 24.99 per brick (500 rds.) The problem is getting there early enough to beat the D.B. hoarders and resellers. 

Thats a lot better but still high. Once in a while I can still get them at Gander Mtn. for 24.99 per brick (500 rds.) The problem is getting there early enough to beat the D.B. hoarders and resellers. 

I miss the days of the brick of Yellow Jackets for $10   My 10/22 loved them even with that funky cone nose. We'd shoot a brick a weekend

• Like 1